NWTP is a collaboration of highly credentialed STEM, Financial and Federal Government SMEs (subject matter experts) incubating and promoting strategic technologies and tech-based ventures with business and public policy implications.
We help plan, establish and promote entrepreneurial business units and we incubate and market innovative technologies, with particular focus on National Security, Critical Infrastructure and Healthcare Industries.
Since 1977 NWTP has incubated and productized dozens of intellectual properties and launched many new business units – for 3rd party clients and for our own portfolio.
CURRENT PORTFOLIO ENDEAVORS
- AV Therapeutics develops treatments for cancers and Chem/Bio caused infectious diseases. CAPRIDINE™, which treats late stage prostate cancer, has achieved NCI recognized success in animals and is ready for FDA clinical trials.
- CyberQ™ collaboration with L-3 Technologies, quantifies the financial and reputation consequences of cyber risk for Bank Executives and Board Members.
- Probity Group helps Executives and Public Officials manage the enterprise/national security impact of cyber threats by quantifying financial reputation/geopolitical and legal exposure.
- Federal Identity expert systems automate configuration, deployment and maintenance of Oracle and other Enterprise Identity & Access Management systems – cutting cost, time and error rates by up to 70%.
- Highland Light Management provides Dry Fracturing technology to extract oil & gas from conventional shale and from high-kerogen deposits not currently accessible, without water, chemicals or propants.
To inquire about joining the NWTP On-ramp of promising ventures, contact Info@NWTP.com or call (410) 507-1365